Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Better get ready to go racing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Better get ready to go racing... Empty
PostSubject: Better get ready to go racing...   Better get ready to go racing... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 8:16 pm

I might have to make a road trip to see Rocky in Va. Colonial Beach Dragstrip has new owners.The Preliminary Schedule has the first t&t on Feb. 20, 2010.......Summerduck opens march 7 and Old Dominion opens march 17. Maybe I can cheat this pa. winter by heading south!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Better get ready to go racing...   Better get ready to go racing... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 8:28 pm

Did Rocky get get those snow tires?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Better get ready to go racing...   Better get ready to go racing... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 8:39 pm

If you go to VA, you better take you,re snow blower with you their not doing much better than us I wonder how Texas tracks are ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better get ready to go racing...   Better get ready to go racing... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 8:46 pm

I'm looking at the summerduck opening in march, they should have some nice warm days by then! sunny
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Better get ready to go racing...   Better get ready to go racing... Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:27 pm

My b-day is in april I spent 40 some yrs of my life down there and I saw at least 4 b-days with snow I would get so mad once I left and went to VA. beach and did,nt tell anybody lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better get ready to go racing...   Better get ready to go racing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better get ready to go racing...
Page 1 of 1