Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Meeting at CHARLIE B's !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Empty
PostSubject: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 9:51 pm

Lets have a good crowd again , I hope its hard to find a seat. Charlie treated us real good last month an we should show our thanks with a bunch of hungry car enthusiasts. I figured its time he had his own thread so everyone would be able to find us.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 6:11 am

Charlie B's Restaurant/Lounge
835 Perry Highway, Mercer, PA
(724) 748-4477

Last edited by Toot on March 1st 2011, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 8:40 am

Don,s right let,s keep showing Charlie that this club is serious.This weather is not going to be bad much longer and it is going to be an interesting season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 3:52 pm

ya coming Toot? we hope to see ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 4:05 pm

I will be taking a list for shirts at the next meeting , if you can't attend and want a shirt please send me a pm so I can get a idea on sizes and colors. Color are white, grey, black and pink! Hoodies will be black only....
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 5:00 pm

Mr Z wrote:

I'm planning on it unless it snows a foot like last month.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 7:56 pm

Toot wrote:
Mr Z wrote:

I'm planning on it unless it snows a foot like last month.

Well I was there Mr Z Don't know if I'm going back till next winter the room we were in wasn't any bigger than the room at Denny's and was told about a good deal on wings and they were out of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 8:10 pm

I worked over an was tired as you know what, Ya gotta come back, I'll miss ya....Too bad about the wings thou, I had fish last time an it was real good with a side dish of mushrooms,mmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 7:16 pm

fish and a dish of mushrooms o man what a combo lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:26 pm

Brock Spangler wrote:
fish and a dish of mushrooms o man what a combo lol

they didn't have any grits an gravy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at CHARLIE B's !   Meeting at CHARLIE B's ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting at CHARLIE B's !
Page 1 of 1