Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

CLUB PICNIC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 9:03 am

At the aug. meeting it was voted on to have the picnic at Sunset on sept the 18 we will still have the club race at Quaker as planned but the picnic will be at Sunset sept. 18 please be sure and let everyone know. The phone list will be called but I want everyone to know and to contact anyone who might not know Thanks Skip
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 8:32 pm

Thanks Brian for calling everybody
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 9:06 pm

Brian did an outstanding job so with the call list and with the web site hopefully everyone knows. I say again if anyone thinks a member may not know please contact them.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 10:30 pm

I talked it over with Alex about the picnic and he was very happy we wanted to have it at Sunset so he decided to stay here until the picnic, I guess we should make sure he get,s plenty of good food. Thanks Alex
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 8:06 pm

amac wrote:
I talked it over with Alex about the picnic and he was very happy we wanted to have it at Sunset so he decided to stay here until the picnic, I guess we should make sure he get,s plenty of good food. Thanks Alex

Yes he was so happy I herd he made it racers day so he can charge more.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:33 am

I talked to Alex and he said for the picnic it would be normal pricing 15.00 to race 5.00 to spectate he is excited about the club coming.He said the following weekend he would have his Halloween classic he,s paying out for top et and costumes.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 6:48 pm

I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at the picnic bring your cameras.
Back to top Go down

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 8:28 pm

Hope everyone had a good time at the picnic. I would've stopped by, but I didn't want my first anniversary to be my last. Wouldn't have been bad had we not raced at Thompson yesterday and slept til 10:30 anyways.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 9:04 pm

You missed a great picnic Lil Z but nothing as important as a first anniversary we,ll schedule the next one around your anniversary so everybody will be happy LOL The weather was perfect the company was great and as usual the food was great and way to much ,this club knows how to throw a party. The members came together and out did themselves and Joel outran a mustang in his corvette after driving up from Va. with the same tank of gas lol.Then Brian and Dale went to the finale round in both classes it was great we had a blast Mr Z got the king trophy this year so it,s his job to hang on to it .Phil got a trophy for winning at Steel valley,Roc and Renee got Carnage trophies and everyone that participated in the track race days got trophies. Did I mention that Renee was there and looked great she still has some healing to do and she has had some amazing help from the organization DRAW who anyone that drag races should join I will be getting more info. on DRAW and post it up it is a great organization started for injured drag racers years ago we should all check into this. I will talk about it at the oct. meeting. p.s. thanks Speedracer for the stuffed peppers again I think they will be with me for the next couple of days LOL uote]
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 10:12 pm

it was great to see everyone and see Renee out and about. can't wait to have mytruck out for next year
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 10:16 pm

and thanks for the great food everyone and thank you skip and billl for cooking it all Razz
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 10:12 pm

CLUB PICNIC 2011-09-18_16-03-23_658

Phil Won the Club Race at Steel Valley
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 10:18 pm

CLUB PICNIC 2011-09-17_14-16-26_84

Mr.Z won the King of the Hill this year. The trophy was passed on from Skip the 2010 winner
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 10:22 pm

CLUB PICNIC 2011-09-18_16-08-44_313

Renee with her carnage Trophy
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 10:24 pm

CLUB PICNIC 2011-09-18_16-02-34_533

Rocky's Carnage Trophy
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 10:34 pm

CLUB PICNIC 2011-09-18_16-01-58_736

The small Trophy's were Given to : Little Z, Jimmy C.,Denny F,Skip, Toot, Dan R., B slow,Keith P.,Skip V,

Last edited by Toot on September 20th 2011, 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 7:40 am

And Keith P.
Back to top Go down

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 12:31 pm

If anyone didn't have a good time or get enough to eat, shame on you. It was good to see all the club members and meet a few new ones too. And thanks for the trophy folks, I sure didn't do anything to deserve it. I have 2 other trophies, one is from the first NHRA National event in Great Bend, KS in 1955 and the other is a one-off trophy given to a local fellow, Walt Mentzer, who started the AHRA organization in 1956. And believe me, the one you gave me Sunday has as much meaning to me as those two do.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 12:55 pm

CLUB PICNIC 2011-09-18_16-04-50_784

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 1:20 pm

Well I am Glad to see Renee is doing OK, she makes that Neck collar look Good ! lol......Thanks One and All for your concern over Renee and Myself, like I said before it's the People that make the Club !!!
P S.....I've been looking for that head light ring that is on My trophy !!! lol
Back to top Go down

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 9:49 pm

Sorry I didn't make it, I raced till 11:30 an got home at 1:00am an slept till noon. My ole azz was dragging. Thanks for the Trophy guys an I'll represent it best I can. So far I haven't lost a round in HeadsUp racing sense I won in Milan Michigan , Oct,2010 last fall. UNDEFEATED in 2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ain't always the fastest but I've been first to the stripe every race I've entered this year.

Renee looks good for what she been thru an ole Mike's smiling face behind her says it all, "he thinks so too".

See ya all at the next meeting.
Back to top Go down
kissmy67ss
Club Member
Club Member

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 12:18 pm

I just want to say how much fun I had at the club picnic. I want to thank skip and others for all the preparation. Sure was a great food table!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLUB PICNIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB PICNIC   CLUB PICNIC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLUB PICNIC
Page 1 of 1