Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

New Franklin Pa or Seneca Pa Drag Strip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrdyboy

New Franklin Pa or Seneca Pa Drag Strip Empty
PostSubject: New Franklin Pa or Seneca Pa Drag Strip   New Franklin Pa or Seneca Pa Drag Strip Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 5:22 pm

Anyone have any info on the new Drag Strip in Seneca or Franklin PA .Also when it is going to open and what is the name of it going to be .....
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

New Franklin Pa or Seneca Pa Drag Strip Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Franklin Pa or Seneca Pa Drag Strip   New Franklin Pa or Seneca Pa Drag Strip Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 7:02 pm

Welcome to our site Byrdyboy those are good questions what I know so far is Bill Hards is trying to set the track up in Seneca just outside Franklin Pa. I am told it is a great location and Bill is a nice guy and really trying to get it up and going but I,m sure building a track can be quite stressful to say the least.So all we can do is hope and give Bill any kind of help or support we can and maybe we will have another track to race at and we can,t have to many of them. The sport of drag racing has to keep going it.s one of the greatest sports there is.
Back to top Go down

New Franklin Pa or Seneca Pa Drag Strip
Page 1 of 1