Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

January club meeting bonus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

January club meeting bonus Empty
PostSubject: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 6:46 am

Hi folks, I just wanted to let you know there will a added incentive for showing up at the club meeting on January 5th. Since our new Black Diamond Motorsports t-shirts have arrived, I'm planning on having a free drawing for 5 of the t-shirts. There will be no costs on your part. Just pick up a ticket (1 ticket per person please) from me at the meeting. I'll try and get there early enough so I can pass them out when you come in. I'll have one of the shirts at the meeting to show everyone what they look like. Since I don't know the winners and their sizes in advance, I'll just take the winners names and addresses and I will mail you the t-shirt. The t-shirts come in white, gray and black.
This drawing is for QEDRC club members and their family members only please.

Now, since it's a haul for me to get up to the QS & L in Sharon, if the weather is bad, the drawing will be postponed until the February meeting.

January club meeting bonus T-shirts

Last edited by Andamo on December 27th 2011, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 8:07 am

That is a real nice offer Dan ! Thanks
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 8:32 am

Toot wrote:
That is a real nice offer Dan ! Thanks
Yes it is. Dan could I slip you a not so crisp five dollar bill and make sure I have a winning ticket ? LOL
Back to top Go down
kpurdie
Club Member
Club Member
kpurdie

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 5:50 pm

thats what iam talkin bout that is a good lookin car an shirt flower

Last edited by kpurdie on December 27th 2011, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 5:51 pm

I got 6 dollars to see ensure a winning ticket Razz LOL! Dan, this is a very generous offer and who ever the winners will be are very lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 6:25 pm

I don't care what anyone says Dan, you're an alright guy. I wish I could make it to the meetings to snag a nice shirt. Even though I won't get one, thanks for the cool shirts....
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 11:49 pm

thats cool Dan and hey my birthday is january 5th lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2011, 5:21 am

January club meeting bonus 189596_191660374206046_190679024304181_452252_4780536_n
Looks Like Something Mr Z Would drive..
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2011, 8:04 am

If that engine get,s any bigger Black Diamond might need a wider car the struts and tire,s are touching the heads now LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2011, 12:11 pm

Funny you should mention that Skip. Because the heads are held down with studs in the block, we can't pull the heads at the track because the heads would hit the frame rails, so the entire motor has to be taken out. We'll have a spare motor this season and the new trailer will have both a outside and inside hoist so the motor can be pulled trackside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2011, 10:02 pm

Real nice offer Dan! The motor looks good too, only thing i'd do is add a couple nitrous kits to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2011, 5:49 am

Mr. Z, it's bad enough the motor has to go back to Sonny's after 25 runs just as it is. Adding nitrous would lower that to every 5 runs !
Besides, in our class, XPS, we all have to run all motor and we only have 2 choices of gasoline to use also.
Surprisingly the hemi head motor doesn't respond to nitrous as well as a wedge head motor either.

That nitrous must be really additive. I suppose you have it piped into the food blender sitting on the kitchen counter don't you ? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 2:58 pm

I just wanted to give a quick thank you for all the folks that showed up last night for the monthly meeting. Toot provided a added bonus of a gift certificate for the Quaker Steak & Lube, which we all appreciate. Thank you Toot.
I've sent the t-shirt order along to Rob and I'll probably go down to Uniontown next week and pick them up. I'll post a notice on this thread when I ship them out to last nights winners.
I hope you all get a chance to come and see us race locally at Pittsburgh or better yet at the end of September at one of the ADRL events at Norwalk. By September you'll be able to see both the GXP and the new Camaro plus a BIG addition to the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January club meeting bonus   January club meeting bonus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January club meeting bonus
Page 1 of 1