Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

The april club meeting.....

Go down 
+2
TurboJoe
amac
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The april club meeting..... Empty
PostSubject: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 4:53 pm

As you all know our club has no officers! For the april meeting Bill Benson and Turbowannabe (Joe) will be running the meeting. If any other member is interested in hosting a meeting, send lil Toot a pm.....
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 8:15 am

In case some of you are wondering, this is what makes our club unique. Most clubs have officers and sometimes they are not liked our club will be changed around to keep everything upbeat and in a positive direction if anyone has questions or problems they can still talk to whoever they have to Pineapple Toot Myself we,ll always find an answer but this is going to be a different club and a love of the sport of drag racing club so lets figure out what track we,re going to as a club for the first time this year we have a lot to pick from so let the picking begin !!!
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 3:41 pm

I'm picking Sunset!

Alex is one of the area's drag racing pioneer's, so it would only be fitting to take the club there for our first inaugural trip to the track!
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 5:01 pm

I agree...Sunset !!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 5:40 pm

Yes as long as Alex is there before it gets Franked up!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 8:11 pm

Hey sunset is my home track so I,m ok with that !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 8:29 pm

I,m ok with sunset for a get together. April 4th is the opening. As for the fastest car times and the other trophies I think we should keep them 1/4 for simplicity. Maybe Thompson, D42, and finish with Cruizen Few track rental at Quaker. This will give all the members a chance to run their cars at least once. This is just my thoughts........
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 9:21 pm

I'm OK with Sunset.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 10:31 am

• 1 Sunset
  • 2 Dragway 42
  • 3 Thompson
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 12:14 pm

I think sunset would be cool! Pineapple, I think the first club race should be at 42 since they are opening next weekend! Its supposed to be nice too!
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 8:54 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 2:33 pm

pineapple wrote:
As you all know our club has no officers! For the april meeting Bill Benson and Turbowannabe (Joe) will be running the meeting. If any other member is interested in hosting a meeting, send lil Toot a pm.....
Starting at the April meeting, all prospective members will be notified by phone on the following day after the vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The april club meeting.....   The april club meeting..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The april club meeting.....
Page 1 of 1