Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Tom Cowle passed away today....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tom Cowle passed away today.... Empty
PostSubject: Tom Cowle passed away today....   Tom Cowle passed away today.... Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 6:24 pm

This is a copy paste from Tom's wife Kristal on yellowbullet:

This is Kristal:

Today Tommy ended his almost decade long battle with ALS today...

This may come as a surprise as we have still been actively participating in threads and the day to day operations of the RRA. This is how he wanted it...he didn't not want anyone making a big fuss over something that could not be changed, he was all about living life not focusing on death. He made me laugh because he would be having a really hard time one minute and the next he would ask me to see what was going on in the bullet. He said it was his outlet, and it was alot more fun to work on RRA stuff than dwell on his ALS. Even Friday night he was giving me a checklist things that need to be done on his Camaro rebuild for the 10.50 class...lol

The RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION has been such a gift to him over the past two years, he gave it 110% and it gave him an outlet for his love of racing

He loved all of you guys in the RRA very much...(Gerry he even had a soft spot for you believe it or not...lol) Thank you for your participation in the series and most of all for your friendship.

If heaven has a dragstrip I'm sure he's already there...
Back to top Go down

Tom Cowle passed away today.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Cowle passed away today....   Tom Cowle passed away today.... Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 6:26 pm

Tom was a great guy and will be missed by many people. I know a few of you guys knew him. It's an honor to know a fellow with such desire and will to do what he wanted to do right up to the end. It's a sad day for everyone that knew Tom. He had a personality that you just had to love. I know I'll miss him for sure.
Back to top Go down

Tom Cowle passed away today....
Page 1 of 1