Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Monza problem last sunday at sunset

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Monza problem last sunday at sunset Empty
PostSubject: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 8:34 am

I was hard working on the monza thinking I had a converter problem and when I put it on the lift WOW I found out that I had driven over a Ford Falcon an it was stuck underneath my car I think it came out of the header lmao

Monza problem last sunday at sunset Falcon10
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 8:52 am

I had the same thing happen once and bent a valve !!! Pineapple wasnt still in it was He ???
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 11:59 am

LOL, wow Skip it looks like your shop has some business now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 8:26 pm

Amac must have fixed his problem, I think he went 6.07 on motor in the heat.... sunny
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 9:49 pm

The Monza felt good today I did,nt even have to hit it with the wildcat spray now if I can just get back in the seat lookout it might be competitive
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 8:00 am

pineapple wrote:
Amac must have fixed his problem, I think he went 6.07 on motor in the heat.... sunny

Sounds Like we may have new member Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_king Soon.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 5:40 pm

Roc and I went to summit today and fixed his car it was only a little six hundred dollar fuel pump I tried to get it to gravity feed but that did,nt work so well LOL
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 9:04 pm

6.02 on a bad fuel pump, and $600 FOR A NEW ONE maybe I can break back into the 5"s ???
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 9:12 pm

Skip's Monza looking Good pulling hard and going faster and faster, I think it has a 5 on motor in it !
6.07 best so far @ Sunset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:21 pm

I get Pro Shop discountys at Summit an Jegs if it'll help your wallet I could get ya prices for the pump. Its strickly a manufactures discount an is never the same, some are 20% of some things are .000000000001% I'd need the part #
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:49 am

Thanks for the offer but I did pick up one from Summit and got a 25% discount on it , just havent had a chance to try it out yet !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:02 pm

Rocs61vet wrote:
Thanks for the offer but I did pick up one from Summit and got a 25% discount on it , just havent had a chance to try it out yet !
I wish I had one of those 25% coupons..... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:49 pm

What ya need pineapple , I can help ya out too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:39 pm

Thanks Z, I'll let you know!
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 8:21 am

Well Skip and I had a Great time at Sunset this past week end New best ET for Skip's Monza on motor 6.03
Vette still giving me problems put a new fuel system on yesterday hoping that will fix it !!! still running the Andy motor.... so who knows ? best ET so far this year 5.74 on motor
Back to top Go down
flatiron44

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 4:16 pm

The photo at the top of the thread shows a little Blue car on the back of the lift. What is it? a colt maybe.
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 4:27 pm

Monza on the Lift, Falcon under the lift, and a 1969 Nova in the back ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monza problem last sunday at sunset   Monza problem last sunday at sunset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monza problem last sunday at sunset
Page 1 of 1