Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

7.50 heads up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

7.50 heads up Empty
PostSubject: 7.50 heads up   7.50 heads up Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 9:45 pm

Roc and I were talking with Alex today at dinner and he would consider a 7.50 heads up race if there is enough interest?
Back to top Go down

7.50 heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7.50 heads up   7.50 heads up Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 11:14 pm

Lucky's just started a 7.50 pro tree class..... http://www.luckydragcity.com/
Back to top Go down
flatiron44

7.50 heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7.50 heads up   7.50 heads up Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 12:36 pm

I was talking with Lucky yesterday evening about it says it isn't going over real well. He thinks alot of guys have run brackets for so long they just can't change the mindset. I'm striving to get to 7.50 just for that class. Have alittle ways to go but I'll get there. I think it would be so much more fun than running brackets.
Like I said before I think 7.70 or 7.80 would go better as I see alot of guys already real close to that and with alittle tuneing or detuneing might pull in more cars. I didn't think I would like the Pro Tree I must say it's AWESOME.
Back to top Go down

7.50 heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7.50 heads up   7.50 heads up Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 8:21 pm

I spoke with Alex today and he was just wondering how much to charge and what to pay out....He's willing to give it a shot.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7.50 heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7.50 heads up   7.50 heads up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7.50 heads up
Page 1 of 1