Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

HAlloween Classic at Sunset

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

HAlloween Classic at Sunset Empty
PostSubject: HAlloween Classic at Sunset   HAlloween Classic at Sunset Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 8:48 am

Oct 9 & 10th Come and stay all weekend. Saturday gates open at 1pm, we will be open early, racing around 4:30 depending on the number of cars. Sunday gates open at 10am, racing at 2:15. followed by a Gamblers race 75% to 1st 25% to 2nd place, all money goes back to the racers. Dont forget about the trick or treats at 1pm, bring candy for the gobblins in the pit parade. Prizes for the Gobblins. RAINOUT SEPT 16th & 17th.
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: HAlloween Classic at Sunset   HAlloween Classic at Sunset Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 3:10 pm

I'll be there and hopefully we will have are car there as well! Me and my dad are trying to talk to a couple of are freinds into going!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: HAlloween Classic at Sunset   HAlloween Classic at Sunset Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 5:59 pm

Brock glad to hear you guys got the car back together looking forward to seeing it go down the track !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAlloween Classic at Sunset   HAlloween Classic at Sunset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1