Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Grove City Classic Croozers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Grove City Classic Croozers Empty
PostSubject: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:15 pm

Website seems kinda hard to navigate guess you have to log on they do mention our club, but I don,t know who they are but their close and look interesting [Cars that is Toot]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

PostSubject: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:06 am

Thanks Pineapple and Toot, for posting our link. Your's is found here http://gcclassiccroozers.ning.com/page/links-1

We are in Grove City, PA. You don't have to log in, AMAC (sweet car, by the way!), but our forum is available when you join the site, you can have your own page, and comment peoples pages.

Check out our show we have coming up (under our Event's Tab), June 6th rain or shine. We will be giving away an air compressor and possibly a two piece tool box and much more. Plus, we will be bringing back our chinese auction again this year. It is held at the Grove City Memorial Park. It would be great to have you all come!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gcclassiccroozers.ning.com
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 8:34 am

Grove City Croozers first let me thank you for the compliment on my ride, second I want to welcome you to the site,and third it is always good to get together with clubs that share a love for HOT RODS!! I,m usually at the track but Maybe I can find Grove City and come to the Crooz and you guys can come to the track even Crooze cars need the carbon blown out every now and then LOL
Back to top Go down
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

PostSubject: Re: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 9:24 pm

Quote :
even Crooze cars need the carbon blown out every now and then LOL

LOL!! Like I told Little Toot, I don't think my husband or I will be racing our 55 ford with our little 272... but we would certainly enjoy watching you all! We have been to sunset quite a few times. If ya'll let us know when you have something going on, we'll try to be there!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 3:11 pm

Just remember, all of your members are welcomed here, just as you are.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

PostSubject: Re: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 12:05 am

Thanks Lil Toot, I'll let them all know. My husband joined, his sign on is Flamed 55. Hope you all had a great Easter!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 6:43 am

GC_Croozers wrote:
Thanks Lil Toot, I'll let them all know. My husband joined, his sign on is Flamed 55. Hope you all had a great Easter!

You can tell were our minds are at I was thinking 55 chevy with a big block like in the movie two lane blacktop. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

PostSubject: Re: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 9:11 pm

Quote :
You can tell were our minds are at I was thinking 55 chevy with a big block like in the movie two lane blacktop.

We had a 55 chevy when he started using that sign on for different sites. It was flat black with mulitcolored flames and blue licks. It was a pretty sweet car.. but he sold it to get the 55 ford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grove City Classic Croozers   Grove City Classic Croozers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grove City Classic Croozers
Page 1 of 1