Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family

Go down 
+4
TurboJoe
amac
10secvega
Toot
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Empty
PostSubject: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 7:12 am

As Some of you know Club member Mike Baker was in accident at Thompson Dragway The last we herd was two broken vertebrae's but he can wiggle his toes.

Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  101_0584

Last edited by Toot on November 20th 2010, 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
10secvega

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 7:42 am

That was a beutiful car,prayers sent.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 9:02 am

Many thoughts and prayers to Mike and family and extra prayer,s for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 4:24 pm

amac wrote:
Many thoughts and prayers to Mike and family and extra prayer,s for a speedy recovery.
X2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 4:32 pm

Glad to see it wasn't worse than it could have been. From the pics I've seen of the car after the fact, he's a very lucky man. His chassis man should be congratulated for keeping him as safe as he did. My continued prayers for his healing to continue are sent.
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:07 pm

pineapple wrote:
amac wrote:
X2

X3
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:38 pm

Puppy and I have a friend at Thompson that lives 5 mins. from the cleveland hospital and he called me today to tell me that he went and saw Mike and met Mikes entire family he said Mike was doing very well and the biggest concern was his back so hopefully he will recover completely.Anthony said he will get Mike a card and check on him every day until he is out of the hosp. Thankyou Anthony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:56 pm

Terrible that had to happen, hope Mike gets feeling better soon. This is why I drag race my Camaro an not an ole classic, its not as big of a loss if its wrecked as cars like Mikes Chevelle. Again I'm glad Mike wasn't seriously hurt an will still be around to build a car another day.

Last edited by Mr Z on November 14th 2010, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phil N
Club Member
Club Member
Phil N

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 6:01 pm

Thought about Mike a lot on my long ride home from Thompson last night . hope that mike will make a full recovery and that we see him at our next meeting .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 7:49 pm

Sorry to hear about this accident. Glad that Mike is okay, and hope that he recovers quickly. The car can be replaced, I just hope Mike recovers without too much trouble. We'll be thinking about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 8:46 pm

Just got an update on Mike, " The driver is still in intensive care. Broken back (2 places) broken sternum & ribs, concusion, bruised lungs. He has use of all limbs. Pretty banged up but he will recover. I don't think he has any serious burns. Please keep him in your prayers. His son broke his neck six weeks ago in a bad auto acident. "
Edit/Delete Message
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 7:24 pm

I got word today that Mike was moved from cleveland to erie and is doing good thanks again to Anthony
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 7:31 pm

I also talked to Denny D. yesterday and he is having a rough time with his health I told him if he needed anything don,t hesitate to call and we were thinking about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 7:33 pm

Wow! Sorry to hear that Denny is having issues as well. Both are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 7:43 pm

Guys, I feel kinda outta the loop on this. Who is Denny D. and is there anything I can do to help ?

Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 7:49 pm

Denny D is the guy with the orange roadster at sun set
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 8:10 pm

Toot, anything I can do for Denny ?
Back to top Go down
Wheaton-Special
Club Member
Club Member
Wheaton-Special

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 9:02 pm

Lil Toot wrote:
Denny D is the guy with the orange roadster at sun set
No, that is Denny F. And its not Denny D. with the black Camaro ,either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 9:35 pm

Ohhhhh my bad. I never caught Denny F's last name. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 9:35 pm

Either one, what can I do to help ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 9:37 pm

I'm not sure Andamo. I didn't know Denny D was having healt problems till a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 8:00 am

Denny D. is the member with the Flamed red 69 camaro and red 66 chevelle two beautiful cars, he is taking chemo treatments and is feeling tired there,s not much to do unless he needs something so I told him to let us know and I,m sure he will.When it comes to talking he can hang with me easy lol
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 11:55 am

Denny Is The First Guy To the left standing.

Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  IMG_1897
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 8:16 pm

I got word today that Mike Baker is home and doing well. What great news!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 8:55 pm

Vary good news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family    Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to Mike Baker and His Family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next