Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Year end entertainment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Year end entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Year end entertainment   Year end entertainment Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 7:44 am

Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Year end entertainment   Year end entertainment Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 8:41 am

Yeah Dan those spills and chills video,s always get to re-think things a little bit until you get back in your car and then it all goes away LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Year end entertainment   Year end entertainment Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 8:53 am

Normally I don't like to put stuff out there like that, but since it was just equipment getting torn up, and not drivers, I think we can hopefully learn from these videos.
That ''neverlft'' mentality got so many of those people into trouble. They just don't realize the cars are like a spring and when they leave the line, all the weight gets shifted to the back of the car. As soon as you lift, that weight swings forward. The same with the idiots getting back into it after slamming back down from a wheelie !
Again, hopefully it can serve as a training video. Sure there were some mechanical failures, but the biggest amount of the accidents were caused by a loose nut behind the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year end entertainment   Year end entertainment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Year end entertainment
Page 1 of 1