Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Army Strong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Army Strong Empty
PostSubject: Army Strong   Army Strong Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 12:47 pm

I am pleased to tell everyone that I am the proud father of a son now in the United States Army. Jake will ship out in feb. to Fort Jackson S.C. pending his physical. Wow S.C. in feb. I asked if they would let me join and they don,t have any need for fat old men yet LOL I guess I will have to start rooting for Tony Schumacher in the Army T/F car, well I always liked him anyway.I wish Jake well and hope to see him have the experience of a lifetime!!!
Back to top Go down

Army Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army Strong   Army Strong Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 3:47 pm

Skip,
That's great to hear about your son joining up. If it all goes well, he might even make a career out of the military and get good training on top of it all. The best of luck to Jake and I wish him well.

Dan
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Army Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army Strong   Army Strong Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 6:40 pm

Hope all go's well and good luck Jake Is that near Columbia,Sc?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Army Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army Strong   Army Strong Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 7:05 pm

Columbia S.C. is on the coast I,m not sure where Camp Jackson is yet but before this is over I,m sure I,ll know lol
Back to top Go down

Army Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army Strong   Army Strong Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 7:06 pm

Thats great he joined up Skip, we wish him well an tell him when he's on land keep his head "low", an if he gets on the open water at all to keep his head "high". Thats the only advice I could come up with on spur of the moment.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Army Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army Strong   Army Strong Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 9:06 pm

Jake say,s thanks for the advise he said it was better than mine I told him to watch the women and make sure their not faster than our cars.
Back to top Go down

Army Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army Strong   Army Strong Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 6:34 pm

Tell him we send our best and wish him luck. Hope all goes well for him, it should be a good start to get a career path moving like Dan said. Hope he's careful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Army Strong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army Strong   Army Strong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army Strong
Page 1 of 1