Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

who is going racing today?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

who is going racing today?  Empty
PostSubject: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 8:34 am

were you going
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 8:38 am

With this weather and what I have been doing I could,nt race a hamster this weekend but when I do get to the track lookout LOL
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 7:16 pm

I red lighted in the first round :-(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 9:29 pm

We were out putting some rubber down in the right lane at Sunset this afternoon. Holy crap did it get hot and muggy. Made my passes to stay in the club, haha.
Back to top Go down
Phil N
Club Member
Club Member
Phil N

PostSubject: Re: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 9:32 pm

Went down to Steel Valley yesterday. had a good time .Did make it to the semi-round but I did use a buy back after a close loss in round one .The traction seemed to get worse as the day went on .in round 4 when I lost ,my 60 foot was off almost a tenth . but I still love the place and hope I can get there a couple of more times this year.
Back to top Go down
Firebird Benson
Club Member
Club Member
Firebird Benson

PostSubject: Re: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 10:04 pm

I went to sunset for some testing and tuning the bugs out, Anyone have slicks for sale for a chevy, lol i need them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 10:08 pm

Firebird Benson wrote:
I went to sunset for some testing and tuning the bugs out, Anyone have slicks for sale for a chevy, lol i need them

Only got Ford slicks here....
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 11:22 pm

Little Z28 wrote:
Firebird Benson wrote:

Only got Ford slicks here....

But do they work?
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

Brock Spangler

PostSubject: Re: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 8:50 am

sunset's track surface is getting alot better especially all of that rubber that got laided down on sunday! I think what we need to do is get everyone to pitch in a couple dollars so we can get some track bite! It would be nice to spray the whole track and my dad has a big sprayer that goes on his tracter its stretches out like 10 or more feet so he could probley almost get the whole thing sprayed in one pass!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is going racing today?    who is going racing today?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is going racing today?
Page 1 of 1