Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

QEDRC club race 1 of 6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Empty
PostSubject: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 6:10 pm

Don't forget, this Saturday is #1 of 6 club races. This race will be at Thompson Raceway and will feature the Renegade Racing Assoc. with some of our QEDRC members racing. Don Turner will be in the O/S class, Don Turner Jr. will be in the 8.90 class and Skip (Exxon Valdez) Macgregor also in the 8.90 class. If I left anyone out, please add your name to this post.

I'm not attending since there is a Pro Mod race at Quaker City.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 7:25 pm

Looking forward to going hope the weather holds out! If it rains Timmy Auto Class is having a car show rain or shine we will probably to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 8:34 pm

weather is lookin better as weekend nears. I'm so excited I'm having trouble controlling my bodily functions again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 8:59 pm

Sure glad I'm not making the ride to Thompson with you Don !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 9:02 pm

I am going to go but, I am not as excited as don!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 9:24 pm

Anyone going 322 west, it has construction an is closed East of Orwell, ya can follow the detour north to rt 6 an go west on it to 528 N.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 8:21 am

Do not forget that 322 is closed it is a hard place to turn a truck and trailer around found that out the hard way LOL If the epa dose,nt shut me down I will be there maybe the monza is like Don it is so excited it,s loosing it,s bodily functions LOL
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 9:09 am

Mr Z wrote:
weather is lookin better as weekend nears. I'm so excited I'm having trouble controlling my bodily functions again.

Well Don just hold on to that TP until next week then ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 5:24 pm

Hope to see some folks from the club there. We'll be there representing!
Back to top Go down
Firebird Benson
Club Member
Club Member
Firebird Benson

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 9:47 pm

I was really hoping to see what my car ran in the 1/4 but i got scheduled to work and i cant give up overtime. Have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QEDRC club race 1 of 6   QEDRC club race 1 of 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QEDRC club race 1 of 6
Page 1 of 1