Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Allow me to introduce myself...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jason.thorne.94
Club Member
Club Member
jason.thorne.94

Allow me to introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to introduce myself...   Allow me to introduce myself... Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2013, 11:44 pm

My name is jason, yall' voted me in last month figured it was about time to say hello.

I'm 38 father of four and work in a napa auto parts as the assistant manager. I have a bit of a mutt on my hands
it's an 88 monte carlo with the front clip off of an 81. it's a project on a budget that's for sure but little by little i'm
making it my own. i posted a picture i have a lot more if you would like to see them let me know. i'm on face book, feel free to add me.
can't wait to start the season and i look forward to getting to know every one better..

Jason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/jason.thorne.94
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself...   Allow me to introduce myself... Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 10:22 am

Welcome Jason
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself...   Allow me to introduce myself... Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 10:38 am

Jason glad to see you on the site and posting pics you have a great start on an already good car. Must be some of that Napa know how lol
Back to top Go down
Phil N
Club Member
Club Member
Phil N

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself...   Allow me to introduce myself... Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 8:57 pm

Jason, Welcome . You will have fun racing with this great group of guys .I looked at the picture of your car ,looks good.
Back to top Go down
chevy2kid
Club Member
Club Member
chevy2kid

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself...   Allow me to introduce myself... Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 9:57 pm

welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself...   Allow me to introduce myself... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce myself...
Page 1 of 1