Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Let me introduce ourselves!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

Let me introduce ourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:11 am

We are a car club, based out of Grove City, PA. Looking forward to meeting some of you all at your events as well as ours.

Alana
Webmaster of Grove City Croozer's site
Back to top Go down
http://www.gcclassiccroozers.ning.com

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 7:12 am

Welcome Alana, your club does a wonderful job with the car show in the park. I'm sure we will have members attending this years show!
Back to top Go down
moterhead
Club Member
Club Member
moterhead

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 7:35 am

pineapple wrote:
Welcome Alana, your club does a wonderful job with the car show in the park. I'm sure we will have members attending this years show!
I've been to your show in the park a few times, and it is a first class event!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:36 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 1:32 pm

Welcome! I am looking forward to meeting you at one of the upcoming events!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 8:23 pm

Welcome neighbors, I wish someone would ket me know when some of these local car thingys are going on before hand. I always find out how nice they were after they are over, maybe cause I wasn't there with my junk.lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 9:19 pm

Quote :
Welcome neighbors, I wish someone would ket me know when some of these local car thingys are going on before hand. I always find out how nice they were after they are over, maybe cause I wasn't there with my junk.lol

Mr. Z, check out the link. Our show is at the Grove City Memorial park in Grove City, PA. It is June 6th rain or shine.

Our upcoming show information.

Quote :
I've been to your show in the park a few times, and it is a first class event!!

Quote :

Thanks, Pinapple and Moterhead! It's always great to hear when people enjoy our shows!

Quote :
Welcome! I am looking forward to meeting you at one of the upcoming events!

Thank you Little Toot, I look forward to meeting you all as well! Keep us informed when you have events coming up... I don't think I'll be racing my husband and my 55 ford.. with our little 272 engine, lol, but we enjoy watching everyone else!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 10:11 pm

I'll remind Mr. Z about the show in the park...the Z has them all covered scary fast to pedigree . Can you pass the grey poupon please.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 5:07 pm

Rumble in the Park is this Sunday, June 6th, Rain or Shine!! It is at Grove City Memorial Park in Grove City, PA (on Rt. 58).

Last year (09) we had around 360 cars. We have a DJ, Vendors, food, 50/50, and give away an air compressor each year. Last year we tried for the first time a chinese auction, which was a great success. We pick two winners every year which will be featured the following year on our dash plaques. Entry fee is only $5 and proceeds go this year to "our troops" and Hosanna Industries, Inc.!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 10:50 pm

pineapple wrote:
I'll remind Mr. Z about the show in the park...the Z has them all covered scary fast to pedigree . Can you pass the grey poupon please.
Hey Mr. Z this is your reminder...lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 8:35 am

Thanks everyone who came to our show, despite the rain!!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 8:48 am

GC_Croozers wrote:
Thanks everyone who came to our show, despite the rain!!!

I was at Hollywood Knights Track rental they got about 40 cars, Hopefully our club alone has that many members show up on Aug. 8 at your track rental
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce ourselves!   Let me introduce ourselves! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me introduce ourselves!
Page 1 of 1