Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Kristal Cowle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade Racing

Kristal Cowle Empty
PostSubject: Kristal Cowle   Kristal Cowle Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:39 am

Not sure if anyone posts here?? But not about to be a rule breaker...Gotta say was really cool to come on here and see my husband's post, made me laugh...not going to follow his lead and say I'm "in the hizzy" tho...

I took over running the RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION when he passed away 2-26-12. We are 1/2 way thru our 4th season and still going strong!!!
Back to top Go down
Phil N
Club Member
Club Member
Phil N

Kristal Cowle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristal Cowle   Kristal Cowle Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 3:34 pm

Welcome Krystal,we have a few of your renegade guys that are club members or post on here, I think you will like this forum a little better than the yellow bullet, no trash talk and name calling,it looks like i'll have to miss the race at Norwalk, have to work 3-11 that day ,but will be at the race at Thompson on the 14th.
Back to top Go down
Renegade Racing

Kristal Cowle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristal Cowle   Kristal Cowle Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 3:58 pm

Hey Phil...

Thank You!!!

Bummer on the 7th, will look forward to seeing you on the 14th. Tommy was very good at posting on multiple sites, and getting the word out there. Figured I would finally give it a shot myself.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Kristal Cowle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristal Cowle   Kristal Cowle Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 5:30 pm

Welcome, Kristal
Back to top Go down
Renegade Racing

Kristal Cowle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristal Cowle   Kristal Cowle Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 5:49 pm

Thanks Tim,

Your suggestion is what brought me here...

See you soon
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Kristal Cowle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristal Cowle   Kristal Cowle Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 6:30 pm

Kristal thank you for posting on our little site we know you are busy and time is priceless.I know I,m a little late but feel free to post all you want Tim and all of us will help all we can Skip
Back to top Go down
Renegade Racing

Kristal Cowle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristal Cowle   Kristal Cowle Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:27 pm

Thank you very much for the warm welcome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kristal Cowle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristal Cowle   Kristal Cowle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristal Cowle
Page 1 of 1