Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

tom cowle in da hizzy...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tomcowle

tom cowle in da hizzy... Empty
PostSubject: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 8:54 am

Hey guys, checking in here...

I've been involved in racing my entire life, I have a great wife and 3 great kids. Last year I helped to form Renegade Racing Association, we had a great first year and are looking forward to the 2011 season.

I recognize a few names in here so hopefully you won't tar and feather me for being a newb.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 9:40 am

I think your safe here were just a bunch friends that love drag racing .
Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 10:02 am

Welcome to the site Tom. If the weather holds off I hope to see you this Saturday at Thompson. We have a few club members that race in the Renegade Racing circuit, and the club has 2 dates, one at Thompson and one at Quaker City when we'll be racing along with your organization. Hopefully some of our other club members will join up with your organization and help it grow. Best of luck to you and your fight, we're all praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 9:02 pm

Welcome Tom. We are a little nicer to the new guys unlike the bullet, hahaha. Look forward in watching some of your events this season!

LT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 9:30 pm

Welcome Tom, glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 6:38 am

It is always good to have new people on the site welcome Tom
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 9:53 am

Welcome Tom...its All about the Love for the Sport/Hobby, and Good Friends and Family do it together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 3:48 pm

Rocs61vet wrote:
Good Friends and Family do it together.

What happens in Virginia stays in Virginia Rocky!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 5:17 pm

How do you think Little Z came about ???....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tom cowle in da hizzy...   tom cowle in da hizzy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tom cowle in da hizzy...
Page 1 of 1