Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

JOHN FORCE a club member?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

JOHN FORCE a club member? Empty
PostSubject: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 1:47 pm

Bill and Eleanor who are very close friends of John will ask him to become a member this month and maybe have a club decal on his car for some quick pictures...
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 1:51 pm

Sounds like we will get to meet and greet at night under fire.
Back to top Go down
chevy2kid
Club Member
Club Member
chevy2kid

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 2:55 pm

hell ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 4:22 pm

John calls Eleanor and Bill..MOM and DAD! Group pic's at the Night of Fire race Shocked
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 5:45 pm

Bill and Eleanor also said they are going to get a pic of him holding up a club tee shirt!

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 6:37 pm

We,ll take anything John Force wants to donate with what he has done for the sport of drag racing he is truly a living legend!!!----Unlike me being a legend in my own mind!!!
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 7:30 pm

amac wrote:
We,ll take anything John Force wants to donate with what he has done for the sport of drag racing he is truly a living legend!!!----Unlike me being a legend in my own mind!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 2:47 pm

pineapple wrote:
Bill and Eleanor who are very close friends of John will ask him to become a member this month and maybe have a club decal on his car for some quick pictures...
Bill and Eleanor were with the Force camp at Z MAX this past weekend. Bill said everything looks pretty good, but I will let them tell you about it at the next meeting.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 7:46 pm

Bill told me that John Force's P.R. dept has given the ok for John to join our car club...
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 7:55 pm

Awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 9:53 pm

Hey if we Get Mr Force I guess we should invite some of the others even if we like him most !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOHN FORCE a club member?   JOHN FORCE a club member? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOHN FORCE a club member?
Page 1 of 1