Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights Empty
PostSubject: Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights   Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 11:46 am

I just talked with Eleanor (JF calls her Mom) and she said John Force has filled out the paper work to become a member of our club. He also told her that he will take a group picture at the nights of fire at norwalk And put the club decals on his car!!! We hope to have some pic's this week!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights   Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 1:57 pm

How can you top this one of the most famous funny car drivers of the sport and he joins our little club thanks to Bill and Eleanor this is incredible nobody is going to believe this.Well I wonder if John is going to have the fastest car in the club I think I,ll call him out --- NOT LOL WELCOME JOHN FORCE and thankyou congrats on you fathers day wally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights   Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights   Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 3:50 pm

This shure is great news for our club and I'm very happy BUT I hope it does not lead us in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights   Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 4:30 pm

Well with up,s there is going to be downs and with a legend like John Force if there is a problem it will be a good one I,m sure. Like it,s okay if he drives for Ford !!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights   Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 7:59 am

Well it looks like The King of the Hill will see a name change...but with a Ford ???
Toot, make sure You set JF up with a Avatar like mine !!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights   Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome John Force our newest member of the 1/4eights
Page 1 of 1