Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Hi nice to meet ya'll

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
onefastermonte85

Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 9:32 am

i told montemike about it, he has yet to respond on what hes doing, i'll bug him today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eriestreetmachines.com
MonteMike79

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 4:16 pm

Whos going saturday still, anyone ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 5:47 pm

If we go to Thompson it'll be Sunday. If we go to Sunset it'll be Saturday.
Back to top Go down
MonteMike79

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 1:57 pm

I'll be at Thompsons on sunday, see ya guys there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 5:11 pm

Good deal Mike....see you Sunday!!
Back to top Go down
MonteMike79

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 11:19 pm

Well hopefully it doesn't rain, I just watched the news they said it's supposed to rain in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
MonteMike79

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 4:19 pm

It was good to see Don and Don jr today, hopefully get back out in a couple weeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 9:09 pm

Glad ya made it down Mike n Gregg, that was a good day to test, track was sticky an not many cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 9:13 pm

Sorry I didn't have my car guys...we were banging away yesterday on my oil change, new radiator fan, transbrake, two step, fuel regulator leak, and more. Last weekend I thought my 3rd member was leaking so I pulled it all out and reglued it in. Turns out my pinion seal is leaking too. Drove to summit, they didn't have one, so I bought the whole 45 dollar kit of bearings and solid spacers just to get the seal. At 11:30 last night, I twisted it up putting it in, so my day was over before it even got started.

If dad can locate a seal this week and it's not 100 degrees I'll be at the 8.90 race with it, untested. I wish my new radiator would be here in time, but it's not gonna be, so hopefully it cools down a few degrees...
Back to top Go down
MonteMike79

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 2:10 pm

My dad wants to come out next week and watch, so I'll probablu see you guys there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 3:36 pm

We should be there Mike...I'll know more later in the week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi nice to meet ya'll   Hi nice to meet ya'll - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi nice to meet ya'll
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2