Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Heads up racing at Sunset...next sat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heads up racing at Sunset...next sat. Empty
PostSubject: Heads up racing at Sunset...next sat.   Heads up racing at Sunset...next sat. Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 11:26 am

Alex said he will have a heads up race next sat. at no extra charge, just pay for the bracket race. He is hoping to have a 7.50 index if he gets enough cars...if not maybe 7.30 or 7.80 he's not sure yet. It will be run off the regular tree and if both cars run under both will be out. Alex will give a trophy to the winner but if the racers decide to kick in some cash, then the Winner will take All! Gates open at 4 pm. Also the racer will still get to run their brackets.
Back to top Go down

Heads up racing at Sunset...next sat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up racing at Sunset...next sat.   Heads up racing at Sunset...next sat. Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:50 pm

Mr Nova will be there, pic your index, anything with a 7 is a cakewalk for the Duece, an I'll stop for icecream on the way home from woopin Toots rear.
Back to top Go down

Heads up racing at Sunset...next sat.
Page 1 of 1