Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
10secvega

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:46 am

Thinkin about it.
Back to top Go down
10secvega

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 7:27 pm

I'll be there at 9am. I got the car back together. It still doesn't spoil as fast as it should,but maybe i'll finally get my 10 sec time slip.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 3:00 pm

Good deal
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 9:32 pm

Puppy,Toot, and I will be at trp sat. and maybe Pineapple!!! They better not keep us sitting in the staging lanes for 45 mins !!!! I,ll have to call Mr Z to stop traffic and move us into the burnout box LOL
Back to top Go down
10secvega

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 3:11 pm

Pineapple's new nickname is "No Show Mike"
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 7:16 pm

Well What Happens at Thompson stays at Thompson unless You Have Proof.
Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? 2010-10-23_11-05-10_388
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 7:26 pm

Here is a link to a few more PICTURES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 7:51 pm

OMG !!! Skip you got to get a hold of yourself an your sexuality, I never knew Puppy was your "Bitch". I never even suspected a thing, wish this would have stayed in the closet!!!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 8:53 pm

It aint got nothing to do with sex I,m going to pickpocket his wallet so I have enough money to get home with. But maybe he should cut that ponytail LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 9:50 pm

You'd have a hard time getting your hand in a bluejean pocket with your fingers spread out like that, I ain't trying to look to deep into this by
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 8:59 am

All kidding aside the I lost the first round of the gamblers race breaking out with a 9.28 time on a 9.30 dial best the monza ever did so I went up for another time trial after a bunch of harrassment from Toot and Puppy and went 5.87 in the eighth and a 9.23 in the quarter only to run out of gear 100 ft. before the finish and I mean short by hitting the chip at 8000 so now take the 4.30 out put in maybe a 3.89 and try again MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY
Back to top Go down
Wheaton-Special
Club Member
Club Member
Wheaton-Special

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 5:41 pm

amac wrote:
All kidding aside the I lost the first round of the gamblers race breaking out with a 9.28 time on a 9.30 dial best the monza ever did so I went up for another time trial after a bunch of harrassment from Toot and Puppy and went 5.87 in the eighth and a 9.23 in the quarter only to run out of gear 100 ft. before the finish and I mean short by hitting the chip at 8000 so now take the 4.30 out put in maybe a 3.89 and try again MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY
Hey Skip. Glad to hear it. You better check on some.... Lexan. Later, Tom
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 6:39 pm

Yeah Tom I been keeping an eye on that and so far not bad affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 11:29 am

Skip, just something to watch for when you change the rear end ratio. We notice a difference even between the 4.10 and 4.30 gears in the Cobalt. The 4.30 gives a slightly softer leave and the tendency to shake the tires is less than with the 4.10's. It seems to get up on the tire quicker with the 4.10's and we have to pull timing to keep it calmed down to keep from going into shake. It seems the tuning window with the 4.10's is much narrower. Now granted all of our runs are 1/8th mile too.
If your're running outta poop at 100' before the finish line, maybe a 4.10 gear might be better.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 8:11 am

Youre right Dan the gears really play with the tuneup I had 4.11,s in once and they seem to work well only I tore them out and thougt 4.30,s would be better I also put 4.88,s in for the eighth only to loose traction and slow down.The 4.11,s made it through the 1/4 barely with a 29.5 -11.5 so I think I,ll try them again or maybe 3.89,s I can always go back to my small tires 28-10.5. I have my big tires on right now LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?   Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sat. T&T at Thompson, is anyone going?
Page 1 of 1