Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27 Empty
PostSubject: Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27   Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27   Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 9:26 pm

I'm In ! We need some cars in OLS, Amac ya better sign up. I'll run only motor if more will join in. I can think of 5 cars that prolly will be in this race from the Y-Town area, we need more. If ya can get in the 5's at all ya might win, its a slick track an the fastest car don't always win in heads up.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27   Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 10:26 pm

Well I.m gonna give it a try if everything goes OK. I tried the chute out today worked great but I got another small oil leak and might have to use a diaper {on the car that is} I won,t be the fastest but I think I can at least fit in the middle to slow side LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27   Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 9:42 pm

I'll be there to make sure its not an all turbo qualifing field.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27   Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Picnic and Renegades Aug.27
Page 1 of 1