Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tomcowle

SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP Empty
PostSubject: SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP   SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:34 am

September 17th RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION and ASPHALT WARS program will be running together at Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson, Oh. RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION caters to street-type vehicles with 2 heads-up style index classes and 1 heads-up class pitting drag radial tires vs true 10 inch tires. The RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION has grown in popularity with both fans and its competitors due to its close 'Heads-up style' racing and the excitement of street racing [though now held at the track]. The ASPHALT WARS portion of the show includes Pro-Mods and Outlaw dragsters. The September 17th race is held in conjunction with their normal bracket racing program.

The Shearer-Fab 8.90 index and the RENEGADE 10.50 index classes are for street-type vehicle [domestic and metric] with no tire restrictions and no 'bracket type' electronics permitted, bringing driver skill and hands-on fine tuning back into index racing.

The Street Lethal Performance OUTLAW LIMITED STREET is the home of big horsepower and little tires competing in an 1/8 mile format, pitting nitrous vs. turbo vs. supercharged in a first to the finish battle.

Series supporters include Ultra Tech Racecars, Goodyear, Twisted Innovations Dyno, Skippy Did It Race Cars, Johnboy Photography, Abruzzi Racing Transmissions, Chumley Motorsports, CP Auto Graphics, Burt Brown Racing Transmissions, Quarter Mile Finish, EZ Plate Systems, Mickey Thompson Tires, Hydrocustomz, Jim Mikesina Services, Ashtabularacing.com, Shearer-Fabrications, and Street Lethal Performance.

For additional details and more information check out renegaderacingassociation.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP   SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 9:21 pm

THis is gonna be a very fast weekend for dragracing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP   SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 9:22 pm

asphalt wars along with renegade race sounds like a long night for us b slow racers... guess I will just have to go to sunset and win all the $$$ on sat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP   SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 9:43 pm

You should be used to it by know,haha! I,m about ready to build a car like Gordys, I envy the slower pace, everything I do is a rush. I'm looking for a 4 cylinder Iron Duke or a VW rabbit deisel for the Z to bracket race with, something in the 17-18 second range, big tires an maybe a box. Could you imagine a rail trying to judge the stripe against a slow car like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP   SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 9:54 pm

what is a iron duke??? are they cool cause I will get one to then... do they have a/c???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP   SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 10:05 pm

An old 4 cylinder chevy engine , they were in some early Novas.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP   SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 8:05 am

Hey that,s the motor i,m putting in the altered how did you guy,s know ? I setting it up with two two,s .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP   SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEPT 17TH RENEGADE RACING at TRP
Page 1 of 1