Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Amac stepping down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Amac stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Amac stepping down   Amac stepping down Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:34 pm

I have been thinking a long time about this and I am going to step back from drag racing and the club for a while. I would like to see the club keep going and would like to remain a member and I would help anyone who would like to take over.With that being said I want everyone to know that I am not upset with anyone or anything I guess it is just old age. I will keep some kind of car to blow the carbon out of whenever I feel the need but I just need a break. Please feel free to contact me with suggestions for the club and remember I am not the club the members are. I have had a great time these past years racing an hanging out with everyone and have made some lifelong friends and I,m not going anywhere I just need some time to sort out a few things. Thankyou all Skip
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Amac stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amac stepping down   Amac stepping down Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:41 pm

Sad 
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Amac stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amac stepping down   Amac stepping down Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 6:23 pm

Wish could have helped out more. working 50 to 60 hrs a week I don't have to much extra time. I could not not imagine trying to run my own business working 24-7 plus running a club.
Thanks for all you have done for us a lot of us really appreciate it.
Maybe one of the retired members will step up. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Amac stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amac stepping down   Amac stepping down Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 1:14 pm

Thanks Toot it would be nice if someone stepped in but time is limited for everyone. I have been blessed to be able to do what I have done but when your fun starts turning into work well it,s time to step back. I still love drag racing and always will. Skip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amac stepping down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amac stepping down   Amac stepping down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amac stepping down
Page 1 of 1