Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11

Go down 
+3
amac
Rocs61vet
TurboJoe
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Empty
PostSubject: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 2:25 pm

This will be the first group get together at the track. Get your stuff cleaned up so we can get some fresh pictures. This will not be a trophy event.
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 4:06 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 4:28 pm

I have to Clean it up ? affraid
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:03 pm

Talked to Alex today he said he was leaving wed. to open Easter Sunday I told him we would see him the following weekend after the meeting that way someone else can knock the green off the track Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:13 am

Sorry guys, won't make it out for a few weeks. I only got so many days a week to get the car done, I'm hoping to be working on some more stuff on Sunday....
Back to top Go down
grip_74
Club Member
Club Member
grip_74

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:04 pm

hey well bens ready to go . i got the s-10 ready for him . man i sure an a good dad lol . we will see the rest of you when ever you show up . have a good easter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 8:49 pm

pineapple wrote:
This will be the first group get together at the track. Get your stuff cleaned up so we can get some fresh pictures. This will not be a trophy event.
Just a reminder for next SUNDAY....get your stuff ready, let's see the club shirts at SUNSET!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 8:54 pm

Pineapple, I talked to Denny with the orange roadster, he plans on being at the meeting coming up. Also talked to Tom Edinger, he has been working mad hours and he wants to join the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 9:50 pm

Lil Toot wrote:
Pineapple, I talked to Denny with the orange roadster, he plans on being at the meeting coming up. Also talked to Tom Edinger, he has been working mad hours and he wants to join the club.
This is good to here, another BIG DOG in the club. Remember next sunday is the club track day at Sunset. Pic of Tom's ride. http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2574915040034422057rTgcyC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 4:57 pm

pineapple wrote:
I already called Turbowannabe out for this sunday and if I can get Mr.Z to bring his slow car with the little 235/60/15 street tires out maybe we can do a double header at Sunset! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 8:51 am

Toot called and said the track is scrapped and Tom Edinger picked up the VHT cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 8:53 am

For the members that did not bring trailers, we will park in the back of sunset where the club signs are posted...Toot walked the starting line this morning and said it feels pretty sticky!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 10:23 am

Alright! Good luck all! Sorry I could not be there, I have to go back to my Grandparents' house and do more landscaping..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 3:22 pm

We have some new pictures of todays event(Sunset) on the photobucket...It was a very good turnout. The track was hooking good and the weather was nice..the malibu had a best 1/8 e.t. with a 7.34 but was not good enough to beat Toot to the finish. Sorry for leaving when the rain clouds rolled in but driving home on drag radials in the rain can be adventure at best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 3:36 pm

Sorry if I did not get a picture of all the rides, I was dealing with the shame of loosing to Toot TWICE! Sad
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 4:30 pm

What a good way to shake off winter the weather was good and the company was even better.This club is getting better and better just a few months ago Pineapple and I called some people and now it is bigger than he and I ever expected and just overflowing with good honest members that share the same interest in Drag Racing and hot rods in general. I have seen nothing negative yet as far as I am concerned this club is consistently moving in a very positive direction and that is the whole purpose Awesome Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 6:32 pm

Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Th_SDV_0019
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 7:16 pm

Toot wrote:
Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Th_SDV_0019
Darn Toot...you have the evidence. I was asleep at the tree..ha ha
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 7:18 pm

LOL Good time Pineapple! I hear Toot has a 7.47 now??
Back to top Go down
speedracer

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 8:29 pm

looks like he's going to have to move up a class, run with the big dogs.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 8:57 pm

Good point Speedracer Toot is sitting on the fence 7.50 slower he,s gonna be chasing 7.49 and faster he,s gonna get chased when you get to leave first it,s a whole lot easier to watch the tree Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 9:22 pm

More box cars in the faster class to race, its much easier to control the race running down the slower car in my oppinion. I'd stay in the slow class Toot if I were you. You'll need lots of mirror an learn to race backwards, its hard to judge real fast cars in the mirror, much easier running em down.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 10:25 pm

Mr Z,s opinion is tainted when your as fast as he is how do you get good at being chased? Heck he don,t know how the other slow half of us lives LMAO
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 5:59 am

It will slow down a little when the Temp. and Humidity start raising.
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 11:14 am

Damn I'm sorry I missed All the Fun ! .....Sounds like a Good Time had by All ! like Skip said when you are with Good people you can have fun any where !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11   Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset Dragstrip ...Sunday April 11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next