Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Sunset on Sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy_rules
Club Member
Club Member
Chevy_rules

Sunset on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Sunset on Sunday   Sunset on Sunday Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 9:04 pm

I hope everyone enjoyed the day at Sunset. It was a great day spent together with friends and great food. I know Chef Skip slaved over the hot grill. Congrats to Mike Miller for taking home some cash and 1st place in the Junior class. I was glad to see members there with thier cars. Sorry skip for the red light HAHA. hey the 5.91 looked good. Thanks for picking Sunset for the site of the drag club picnic. you are always welcome at Sunset.

Back to top Go down

Sunset on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset on Sunday   Sunset on Sunday Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 9:21 pm

Thanks Bill for the track prep...the malibu ran it's best at 7.24 and the falcon went a best at 7.54. You must have broken a record with attendance today. It was nice to see the corvette club stopping in and racing their hotrods...Thanks to all for the great picnic and the large turnout from our members.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Sunset on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset on Sunday   Sunset on Sunday Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 7:57 am

Wow what a picnic first I want to thank Bill Benson for managing the track and putting up with us, then I want to apologize to the sunset concession stand because I think everybody at the track got food from us LOL. The weather was cool cloudy but dry and the track hooked good as usual.I hope everyone had as good a time as I did, it goes to show what kind of sport drag racing really is !!!

Last edited by amac on September 28th 2010, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brock Spangler

Brock Spangler

Sunset on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset on Sunday   Sunset on Sunday Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 4:44 pm

That was a great picnic skip had some of the best food i have ever had! I hope to see the Quarter Eights Drag Club back at sunset dragstrip along with skips good food LOL
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Sunset on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset on Sunday   Sunset on Sunday Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 8:00 pm

Thanks Brock for the compliments but I cannot take all the credit the QEDRC is a group effort and you would be hard pressed to find a better group of people. I have known some for years and some for weeks but I like them all, they are all true hot rodders with a strong passion for drag racing. Also the club operates on a volunteer basis no officers and no treasury and some damn fine cooks !!! When there is a group showing like Sun. it just blows me away by a group not even a year old. We are learning more every day but with so many good people to help it is almost easy. Could next year be better ? guess we,ll have to wait and see but I would,nt want to miss it !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunset on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset on Sunday   Sunset on Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset on Sunday
Page 1 of 1