Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Empty
PostSubject: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 4:45 pm

Amac and I just met with the gm of quaker steak and lube about the concerns with bike night and our meetings. We wanted to stay in the same room at the lube so we took the only slow night available...
Back to top Go down
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 7:11 pm

Kool- thanks for doing this!!

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 7:25 pm

Yes! Thanks Skip and Pineapple!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 8:27 pm

This is a win-win situation. Anyone that didn't like Bike night will be relieved an if ya were really into the Biker shit, ya can go on Wednesday, get drunk as hell , sleep in the parking lot get up go back in have breakfast. Then start drinking till the rest of us get there later Thursday evening. WIN_WIN !!!!! Skip an Pineapple , you guys are the greatest !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 9:55 pm

Thur. meeting, I know this will not make everyone happy but we really tried to solve the problem for the majority of the club. We are hoping to keep the first thur. of the month at the lube for a very long time.....Some people forget that we are less than 5 months old and have alot of things to figure out. If we stick to common sense I believe we can grow without alot of pain! study
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 11:13 am

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:58 am

Lets see how this thurs. night meeting goes I am looking foward to it since I missed the last one. I think there are a lot of members who have been down the track this season in their cars we,ll get to see how everybody is doing. So far Roc has me beat right now but I have not Hit the ha ha juice yet lol. But he also got a working fuel pump and there,s still a lot of cars to go yet The little monza is peddling as fast as it can LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 7:19 am

The meeting is tonight........
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 1:20 pm

I will see y'all there!!!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 10:06 pm

Our first thurs, night meeting was great plenty of parking and should work out just fine for most members I hope .Welcome to seven new members this is getting to be bigger and bigger but I don,t care my mouth is big enough to handle any crowd lol. I have to say that I really enjoy these meeting,s just hanging out with all the hot rod enthusiasts is great . It,s so cool talkiing to people that know exactly what kind of cars we are in to[Drag Cars] and slow or fast I like them. Anytime someone uses their talent and skills to push a car as hard as they can is impressive no matter how fast or slow so be proud of you,re ride and remember you lift you lose !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 7:21 am

amac wrote:
Our first thurs, night meeting was great plenty of parking and should work out just fine for most members I hope .Welcome to seven new members this is getting to be bigger and bigger but I don,t care my mouth is big enough to handle any crowd lol. I have to say that I really enjoy these meeting,s just hanging out with all the hot rod enthusiasts is great . It,s so cool talkiing to people that know exactly what kind of cars we are in to[Drag Cars] and slow or fast I like them. Anytime someone uses their talent and skills to push a car as hard as they can is impressive no matter how fast or slow so be proud of you,re ride and remember you lift you lose !!!
I was very pleased with the way the Thur. meeting turned out. Welcome to all the new members...we added a couple of blower cars and a bunch of nice rides. Thanks to QSL for not making us share the meeting room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 7:32 pm

Pineapple, you guys have any problems in me attending your meetings ? I don't have a car but help out on the ADRL XPS Marion Docks Cobalt. I'd like to put some names and faces together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 8:10 pm

Come on up Dan, I'm sure everyone would like to see ya there an spread the Bull a bit . We're not a secret society at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 8:13 pm

Thanks Don. I'm a little confused as to when the next meeting is though.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:05 pm

Hey Andamo the meetings are the first thur of the month july 1 should be the next if my calender is right lol and your more than welcome so come on out !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 5:59 am

Thanks guys, hope to be there. Does 7:00 sound right for the meeting or earlier ?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 8:35 am

Yeah I forgot 7 is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 8:36 am

Andamo wrote:
Thanks guys, hope to be there. Does 7:00 sound right for the meeting or earlier ?
7pm , see you there..........
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 9:52 am

F.Y.I If you wait tell 7.05 pm not many tables left..
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:57 am

I,ll try to stay out of the hospital this thur. and make the meeting affraid Heck I should be able to eat some of that great QSL food that is if I can stop talking long enough LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE   MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEETINGS WILL BE ON THUR. AT THE LUBE
Page 1 of 1