Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Future club meetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuluzahn
Club Member
Club Member
Zuluzahn

Future club meetings Empty
PostSubject: Future club meetings   Future club meetings Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2014, 12:25 pm

Given the latest turn out decline for our meetings, the census that was there voted on the following. The meetings will be held more than likely at the tracks where racing is done. We agreed that TRP for the next meeting was the best choice due to the amount of QEDRC members that are participating in that days event. 2 things can happen that day. 1) There will be larger attendance than at the Lube. 2) We can support our own club members as they race the event of the day.

Now during the off season, there was discussion about having meetings at some members shops/garages. It was stated that there may not be much more support from the Lube as far as giving us a room. I don't blame them, who wants to give up a 60 seat dining room in a business for 5-10 people. This can be discussed at the meeting at TRP.

Web Site...... Those of you who do use the web site for club news and status, please, and I stress please.... LOG IN. It would be nice to see more members use the site, and when you just go to the site and browse as a guest we don't get the total number of members who do use it.

Now we all know there is no possible way to please everybody, but this is a fresh start in somewhat the same direction, with the same goals as when this club was formed. We encourage all input to this, and we will as a collective (meaning all members) try to make this as much fun as possible. We love the sport, the sport is fun, and that's what it's all about when you look at the bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Future club meetings   Future club meetings Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2014, 4:23 pm

sounds good to me Tim. Thanks for stepping up. and would like to thank Skip again for his devotion to the club.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Future club meetings   Future club meetings Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 3:59 pm

Thanks guys you really don,t know how much this means to me.I don,t want to drop out completely I just have to take some time off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future club meetings   Future club meetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future club meetings
Page 1 of 1