Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

New Motor Coming...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Motor Coming... Empty
PostSubject: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 7:07 pm

Well the 632 is supposed to be in Greenville tomorrow. Gonna come home this weekend to do some work on it...can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 9:56 pm

We need pictures
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:40 pm

Nothing beats a big hammer but a bigger hammer lol Can,t wait !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:49 pm

I'll be happy if I can make 950 to 975hp on the motor...I'll take some pics as I'm going along with it...
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 5:51 pm

That's incredible Lil Z! You chasing your dad down I see? Cool Just messing man, can't wait to see the pics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:13 pm

He'll be chasing !!! I been driving my junk a long time, he got a lot a fear to overcome before he can keep with my Bullet I unloade his motor today an put it in the garage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:10 pm

yeah going from the 468 to 632 and 10.5's to 8's will be a butthole puckering experience to start. don't be suprised if you see me lifting alot from fear...haha!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:01 pm

Hey Lil Z just make sure you spin around every now and again to check the way the track looks like from the finish line LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:32 pm

Only a handful of can say they have faced the tree twice in one pass,lol. An looked the other racer in the eyes thats dead set on beating you as you pull away backwards to the finish line.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 9:26 pm

It does take the pressure off you,re neck when you,re backwards and that warm stuff in you,re pants is like sitting in a hotub LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 7:10 pm

I hope the snow holds out. Supposed to get 12" down here tomorrow night. I hope that they're wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: snow blahhhhh   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 7:58 am

Pineapple and I will be doing our go away snow dance we,re so tired of winter pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 10:58 am

Now its 1 to 3 today and 10 to 12 more tonight. Ughhh. And over the mountain down here you can bet on doubling that.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 2:42 pm

I'll be in Winber Around 3 am if you want a ride home byos bring your own shovel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 5:47 pm

Maybe the club track day will be called the mountain motor locals? farao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 7:19 pm

we got 6 on the ground already...
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 10:13 pm

I can't believe My boss called and canceled me run tonight good deal we have about 6 inch also at 10 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 11:40 pm

10 minute drive home from work took 40 minutes. They haven't plowed our road yet, we stuck a tape measure in the parking lot at work and got 14" so far. No sign of it letting up. Looks like the 632 is gonna have to wait til another weekend. Glad I got 4wd, there's no cars on the roads at all.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 8:14 am

I wonder what it,s like in FLA. or CALIF or anywhere they don,t have winter AH its prolly to hot to do anything guess I might as well stay here and wait till summer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 9:52 am

Well, I just got outta bed and looked outside. We have 24 or 26 inches on the ground and it's still coming down. Another foot, and all the mailboxes will be disappearing....I sure hope it stops soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Motor Coming...   New Motor Coming... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Motor Coming...
Page 1 of 1