Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Quaker City

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quaker City Empty
PostSubject: Quaker City   Quaker City Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 2:12 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that Greg Miller has started a chat room on the Quaker City site. Weds. nights at 7:00 will be the first chat. You have to register first, and Greg is asking you use your real name please. There is probably a few reasons he wants folks to use their real names. One is that he doesn't know all the Quaker racers and this will sort of introduce them to him and secondly, when you use your real name it keeps you from making inappropriate comments and not hide behind a screen name. So stop in and ask some questions and get acquainted with Greg and Norm.
Just a little background on Greg, he's been a racer and raced a Camaro in the Mod class at PRP and won the Mod class championship 2 years ago. His son, Scotty Campbell, races a dragster in Top class and is a heavy hitter in bracket competition. I've always said that having a track manager that is/was a drag racer is a good deal.

www.quakercitymotorsportspark.com
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Quaker City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaker City   Quaker City Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 7:59 pm

Where you all at?
Back to top Go down

Quaker City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaker City   Quaker City Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 6:05 am

Since I posted that notice kinda late, I'll bet many of the people didn't even know about it. Seems like there was a nice turn-out of people in and out. It's going to be a every Weds. deal and hopefully folks take advantage of it and find out what is going on.
It sounds like the entrance will continue to be on Rt. 165 rather than on the road that goes to Salem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quaker City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaker City   Quaker City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quaker City
Page 1 of 1