Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Fiat Topolino

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 10:20 pm

Well I picked up my new ride yesterday with a lot of help from fellow member Dusty F. and Jeff M. when we got to the car it was 35 miles from Ashland Kentucky I am very pleased with the car like I said before it is a 37 fiat topolino altered this thing is light as a feather I will be posting pics soon I don,t know what I,m going to do with it yet but you can believe it should be interesting. With an iron headed smallblock and me in the car 1650 #,s this should be a very economical car to build and run, look out me and Wild Thing are going nostalgic LOL
Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 7:09 am

Post some pics of the car Skip. We have a 830 Sonny's hemi for sale that would look good between the rails of that car. Of course, you'll have to supply the Industrial Strength Depends !
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 8:21 am

You know Dan it,s funny as I am looking at this thing putting a smallblock together seems like the right thing to do but you see guy,s running them all the time with big blocks blown injected whatever. So I guess what I am trying to say is I will wait a little while and get more intimate with this car before I borrow the 830 LOL
Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 11:48 am

I guess you don't want to do the lane to lane up on 2 wheels runs then ?
Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 9:56 pm

amac wrote:
You know Dan it,s funny as I am looking at this thing putting a smallblock together seems like the right thing to do but you see guy,s running them all the time with big blocks blown injected whatever. So I guess what I am trying to say is I will wait a little while and get more intimate with this car before I borrow the 830 LOL

Does Mrs Amac have any idea what goes on in your mind,lol???----[quote="amac"]what I am trying to say is I will wait a little while and get more intimate with this car
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 10:03 pm

Mrs Amac don,t have no idea, so as long as it is a flimsy little hot rod frame and not a flimsy little dame frame I won,t have any problems LOL
Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 10:13 pm

amac wrote:
Mrs Amac don,t have no idea, so as long as it is a flimsy little hot rod frame and not a flimsy little dame frame I won,t have any problems LOL

as long as thats all thats going then its OK with me too,haha!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 10:23 pm

You know Mr Z if you get a door car out of shape you,ve got some sheet metal to slide around on.But with an altered when you get out of shape with no sheet metal and all those bars you could actually get intimate with it, or it with you LMAO I better stick with the monza LOL
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 10:05 pm

Well here are some spy photos Fiat Topolino Th_2011-09-03_18-22-31_321 Fiat Topolino Th_2011-09-03_18-21-38_357 Fiat Topolino Th_2011-09-03_18-21-51_554
Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 10:49 pm

Looks like a Cub Cadet,lol!!!! How bigs the mower deck,haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 10:09 am

Lmao
Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 6:24 pm

What are ya gonna use for an engine Amac, SBC or BBC? Not sure yet.
Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 7:49 pm

Or maybe Kohler, Briggs & Stratton or Tecumseh ?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 7:58 am

My biggest problem so far is where do you mount the NOS bottle those tecumseh, briggs and stratton and kohler motors won,t take much of a hit.When I was a kid my dad would get so mad when I hit the mowers with NOS and blew them up. So I guess for now I will have to go with a SbC to see if I like it
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 8:36 am

Yeah I was thinking I,ll use the SBC to go in the fours and when I get used to it I.ll put the 555 in it and go on down to the threes thats in the eighth the quarter will prolly be somewhere in the sixes.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:11 am

There I was laying on the computer asleep drooling, and dreaming and nobody woke me up!
Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 1:06 pm

Skip, nobody replied because we all thought someone had hacked into your account on this board and made up those crazy times. We all know that if it were you making claims they'd be much more conservative and realistic.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 9:08 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
kpurdie
Club Member
Club Member
kpurdie

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 6:32 pm

flower flower hay skip does this mean; you dont want this two hole super charged Onen i took out of my generator(or was that a secret)
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 8:07 am

That,s a secret Keith no one knows lol
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 10:19 pm

Fiat Topolino 1046642909_photobucket_2428_
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 10:19 pm

Fiat Topolino 1046642909_photobucket_2426_
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 12:20 pm

Skip is getting close

Fiat Topolino Th_photobucket-2410-1319991302926 Fiat Topolino Th_photobucket-23220-1319991275187 Fiat Topolino Th_photobucket-19774-1319991023341 Fiat Topolino Th_photobucket-1840-1319990951684
Back to top Go down
kpurdie
Club Member
Club Member
kpurdie

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 4:30 pm

flower that is the halloween special
Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 5:03 pm

Looking Good Skipper, finally starting to see the Fiat Roots instead of the Cub Cadet I first invisioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fiat Topolino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next