Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Fiat Topolino

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 5:04 pm

Little Toot wrote:
Dan, Skip also might wanna think about a diaper for himself too with all that wickedness that 18* smallblock is gonna be... lol

Me an Skip are getting to the age that we consider wearing a diaper even on days we don't race.lol
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 8:05 am

Mr Z wrote:
Little Toot wrote:
Dan, Skip also might wanna think about a diaper for himself too with all that wickedness that 18* smallblock is gonna be... lol

Me an Skip are getting to the age that we consider wearing a diaper even on days we don't race.lol
Amen to that Mr Z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2011, 3:40 pm

I hear ya guys.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 8:16 pm

I finished putting the SBC together today. 355 CI with steel crank 4 bolt mains 18 degree bowtie heads,750 dominator old school it should make the topo fly lol Dusty and I will be installing it tomorrow and breaking it in if it snows I am going to have to borrow some studded tire,s to see how she launches,lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 10:56 am

Well Skip, how did your launches turn out or are you not able to reply to this post because the PA state troopers didn't care for you ripping up state roads and you're in the Iron Hotel right now ?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 8:11 pm

Not yet Dan but it,s coming LOL
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 7:36 pm

Well Dusty and I fired the altered today [dang snow] we couldn,t road test it but WoW is this going to be interesting lol The motor is very responsive and sounds great ran it through for the cam to seat and with the new griffin double pass radiator she did,nt even try to get hot.Now all I have to do is get on the monza and get her ready.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 8:44 am

You do the road test yet?
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 6:23 pm

Sounds like a alky motor Skip. That's gonna be a double Depends kinda ride now ! Nice job.
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 8:12 am

I was going for old school, simple, and CHEAP LOL but I really do like it the bad thing is trying to keep up with everything is getting to be a little much, so now that it is done I will knock the dust off the monza and do some work on it. What a ride or show it should be LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiat Topolino   Fiat Topolino - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiat Topolino
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4