Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Lil Z,s new bullit

Go down 
+7
Rocs61vet
70rs
Firebird Benson
DEMON ROB
Toot
Little Toot
amac
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TurboJoe
Club Member
Club Member
TurboJoe

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 1:23 pm

Nice pics, Little Z!

That motor is sweet!

Love that 'decal', too Twisted Evil

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://qedrc.com
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 3:05 pm

Look's real nice little Z
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 3:17 pm

Very Nice Lil Z....can't wait to see it at the track !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 6:59 pm

Thanks guys. Can't wait to get back to the track. If you don't see me at the track the first few weeks it's cause I'm hard at work on it!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 7:13 pm

Looking good man!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 8:35 pm

I already saw these pics on Brets phone he,s spying for me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 11:49 pm

amac wrote:

I sent him one on Sunday and asked if his Nova could hang!!

Pineapple, is that a better decal on the back window? Do you approve of this one?
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 8:19 am

Bret only knows how to get dizzy LOL
Back to top Go down
mattsv8_03

mattsv8_03

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 8:47 am

very nice. im building a 89 rs. with the 357 and th400 out of my s10. proably will have twin 76s on it. will be more street than strip and a drag radial tire to boot. looking for low 9s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 8:52 am

Little Z28 wrote:
amac wrote:

I sent him one on Sunday and asked if his Nova could hang!!

Pineapple, is that a better decal on the back window? Do you approve of this one?
If it looks like your Dad's then I like it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2010, 1:59 pm

Just ordered a new set of headers from Ed Quay this morning. Should be here in two weeks. We're making progress now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 1:16 pm

Little Z28 wrote:
Here's some progress pics. I gotta put the rack and steering column in next weekend.

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0516

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0520

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0517

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0528

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0526

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0531
What tranmission are you backing that 632 with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 1:18 pm

DeArment built TH400 with Rossler transbrake, reverse manual valve body, JW ultrabell, 9" BTE nitrous converter....
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 1:29 pm

Sounds like you have all the Good stuff !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 7:01 pm

Sweet! king
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 8:25 pm

Little Z28 wrote:
DeArment built TH400.

also a club member
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 8:06 pm

Little Z28 wrote:
Here's some progress pics. I gotta put the rack and steering column in next weekend.

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0516

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0520

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0517

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0528

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0526

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 100_0531
How the little Z project coming along?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:20 pm

Engine, tranny ,rearend an driveshafy-Done Interior-Done Radiater an mounts-Done Brakes-Done Steering-Done Headers an fuel system this weekend. Wiring the next. Its getting close.
Back to top Go down
Rocs61vet
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Rocs61vet

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 10:30 pm

Wow...sure is looking good !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:11 am

It's getting there...three day weekend coming up for me. Headers from Ed Quay are supposed to be here tomorrow. Gotta do a few things under the car while it's in the air, then it'll be fuel system and wiring time. With any luck I'll get alot done this weekend. I'll be back in town Friday morning to work on it. Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:14 am

You,ll be tearing the track up in no time and depending on what track you might actually tear it up !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:30 pm

Well, my new Ed Quay headers arrived today and will be installed this weekend. Hopefully they fit up pretty good and don't require alot of manipulating. They're 2-1/4 stepped to 2-3/8 with 4.5" slip on collectors and evacs installed. Just gotta split the flanges up into 4 pieces and see how they fit. Weld tabs on collectors, final weld flanges (they come tacked), and paint. Hopefully I don't have to move any tubes around, but we'll see, I'm not getting my hopes up.

After that's wrapped up I gotta hook the shifter linkage up, dipsticks, tranny cooler and lines, some misc odds and ends, fuel system, and wiring....then she'll be ready to fire up.

Then I'll work on my nitrous bottle brackets, Safecraft fire system and rear firewall....it'll be a few weeks yet, but I'm hoping this weekend is productive.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:54 am

Lil Z, you need these....

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Zoomie_c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 12:52 pm

Headers are in, tranny cooler and lines are in, starter is in (after a trip to summit for one that fit), tie down hooks are in, ladder bar gussets are in, fuel pump is mounted....gotta tie my new 16 volt battery down next weekend, the new alternator will be in this week, and time to start plumbing the fuel system. Then onto fire system and wiring the following week hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 9:08 am

How is it coming Lil Z?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Members Rides-
Jump to: