Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

Lil Z,s new bullit

Go down 
+7
Rocs61vet
70rs
Firebird Benson
DEMON ROB
Toot
Little Toot
amac
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 7:05 pm

I can't wait to see the new Z come out and play!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 5:33 pm

Its only mid-April, don't get your panties in a bunch. We're working every weekend to get ready ladies, he will be out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 12:44 pm

It's getting there. Didn't feel like doing too much on it this weekend after a bunch of overtime last week and buying a new truck at the end of the week....
Back to top Go down
Mrs Flamed 55

Mrs Flamed 55

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 9:39 pm

Wow! That is one mean ride! Looks like it'll chew up the pavement and spit it out!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gcclassiccroozers.ning.com
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 10:27 am

GC_Croozers wrote:
Wow! That is one mean ride! Looks like it'll chew up the pavement and spit it out!!

I guess you never seen his dads ride
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 4:29 pm

Thanks guys hopefully it runs well this summer.

Didn't make it home this weekend as I have some plans this weekend down here. Going to a Special Olympics benefit tonight in honor of my college roomate who passed away January 10th of this year at 23 yrs young of a heart attack in his sleep.

Last few weeks have been hectic with lots of overtime at work, which is a good thing. Also got a new toy to tow the camaro with. Now I gotta get the S10 ready to sell.

I'll be back next weekend and get my focus back on the car. I've just been side tracked here lately....

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 100_0551
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 4:54 pm

Sorry to hear about your room mate man! Nice truck.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 7:31 pm

Nice were's the Plow?
Back to top Go down
NDA Racer

NDA Racer

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 12:40 pm

Nice tow rig.

Z's looking mean. 632 eh? Better watch illegals don't decide to take up residence inside that monster.

My condolences for your room mate as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 10:17 pm

Well, here's some more progress pictures from this afternoon when I left. I'm slowly making progress. About 2 or 3 more hours of plumbing the last of my nitrous stuff, most of which is in the car, then onto wiring. Hopefully I can rewire the car in a day or two, get a firewall built around my fuel cell, swap out seatbelts, and fire it up in a couple of weeks. My goal is to be trying it out by the second week of June. It'd be nice to be sooner, but we'll see.

Sorry for the poor pictures, lighting in the garage is horrible with both doors open. You can get the point though...

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 100_0577

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 100_0580

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 100_0578

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 100_0582

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 100_0583
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 5:49 am

Looks nice Lil Z......
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 6:56 am

Nice work Lil z
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:09 am

Just keep doing it right and when its done it will be right but I have noticed in the pics that the wings are,nt on yet ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 12:12 pm

Thanks guys...the end is in sight!!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 1:16 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:54 pm

Its real "SHINY" now too, I wiped her down an layed a coat a wax on it for him. I even polished his wheels real nice too so he could spend some time with his mom this Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:27 pm

Haha Thanks!! I'm working on taking a few vacation days near the end of May so that I can wrap it up and be ready by June. I'll know more on that in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 12:50 pm

Looks Like The hood Has air a Gap

Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 100_0593
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 5:11 pm

It's sitting up on top of the pins. It takes a little persuasion and pins to keep it held down tight. I never put the pins in it, so it's resting a little high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:01 pm

Well, all the wiring is done, just gotta cover it all up next weekend, shouldn't take but an hour to wrap up. Then gotta build a small firewall around the fuel cell and mount my fire extinguisher. After that, tranny fluid, water and fuel. She will be ready to breath fire then. Set timing and phase the distributor, fuel pressure and make sure everything looks okay.....then off to the races!!! After I get some seat time, my 10lb fire system will go in, wheelie bars will be made, and nitrous bottles will be purchased for some added fun. If I'm not on track next weekend, it should be the week after for sure, cannot wait!!!!!
Back to top Go down
amac
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
amac

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:12 pm

That,s great Lil Z heck some of us club members are more excited than you are to see it run LOL Oh and that includes big Z too He,ll prolly shine it for you!!!
Back to top Go down
Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:14 pm

We were wondering ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 9:38 pm

The end is in sight and I'm itching to go!!
Back to top Go down
Little Toot
Club Member
Club Member
Little Toot

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 10:27 pm

Dad and I were at quaker today, I was sitting there between rain drops thinking..."the the Z crew was here, they would own this track.." then it hit me, there was a pro mod there but he never got to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:19 am

Z, are you coming to Sunset for a t&t?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Z,s new bullit   Lil Z,s new bullit - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Z,s new bullit
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club :: Members Rides-
Jump to: