Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quarter Eights Drag Racing Club

Dragracing friends that became a club. Established 12/08/09 Over 70 Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Club will meet at 6:30 Thursday, January 3rd at the Truck World off Rt.62 and I80.

RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012 Empty
PostSubject: RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012   RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 9:47 pm

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION 2012 DATES
http://renegaderacingassociation.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**2012 Season Schedule**

May 26th

June 9th

July 3rd (For this race all index classes will be 16 car fields and OLS will be an 8 car field - NO BONUS RACES OR LARGER FIELDS THIS DATE ONLY)

July 21st

September 15th

The last two dates will be held in conjunction with Thompson Raceway Parks "Fall Finale"

October 6th - final race

October 7th - ABRUZZI SMACKDOWN
Chuck's Custom Carts
MIKE BROWN CUSTOMS
Ultratech Racecars
Goodyear
Burt Brown Racing Transmissions
Ti Dyno
JOHNBOY PHOTOGRAPHY
Abruzzi Racing Trans
Chumley Motorsports
HYDROCUSTOMZ
CP Auto Graphics
Mickey Thompson Tires
WRIGHT TOOL
Summit Racing Equipment
Armored Auto Group

http://renegaderacingassociation.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012   RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 9:51 pm

Finally, the moment we been waiting for!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012   RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 10:00 pm

The moment that tickles my fancy is the sudden flash of YELLOW! on the Pro Tree, the next 15 seconds are Golden!!!!! 5 seconds of the run 5 for the shutdown ride, an the 5 coming back the return road to pick up the winning ticket, Oh how many times I did that in 2011 , what a year. Hope 2012 is half that good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012   RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 7:47 am

Mr. Z, maybe in 2012 you can shorten that time to 14 seconds after the yellow flash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012   RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 7:07 pm

I had trouble with the SV1 carb all season an got a Dale Cubic Dominator on it now that was faster the very first pass. With some luck an a little more nitrous maybe it'll happen. The SV1 prevented me from giving it a big sniff of the giggle gas being untunable from the git go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012   RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 7:16 pm

In theory that SV1 looked to be the cats behind, but in reality lots of folks have been having tuning issues with it. Dale builds a great carb and you've already found out how well it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012   RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RENEGADE RACING ASS. 2012
Page 1 of 1